1. What Insurance Does Your Office Participate With?
It is best to call your insurance company to verify coverage, check benefits, co-pays and deductibles before your appointment. We do ask that all non-covered services, deductibles and copays be paid at the time of service.
- ALL AETNA/US HEALTHCARE PRODUCTS, BOTH HMO AND PPO
- ALLIANCE PPO
- AMERICAN FOREIGN SERVICE BENEFIT PLAN
- BC/BS OF THE NATIONAL CAPITAL AREA (CAREFIRST)
- CIGNA PPO
- GREAT WEST
- MAMSI LIFE AND HEALTH
- MDIPA (MUST HAVE REFERRAL
- ONE HEALTH (THROUGH GREAT WEST)
- OPTIMUM CHOICE HMO and PPO
- PRIVATE HEALTHCARE SYSYTEMS (PHCS)
- UNICARE (THROUGH NCPPO
- UNITED HEALTHCARE
2. How long is the wait for a new patient to get an appointment
Our office tries to give you an appointment as quickly as possible. Usually you can get an appointment within a few days.
3. Do you see emergency appointments on the same day?
Yes, We have slots available for patient who require urgent care.
4. How can I get in touch with someone in case of an emergency?
In case of an emergency please call 911 or proceed to your local emergency room. For an urgent issue you can call Dr. Pearl on his cell phone at 202-431-6174. You can also e-mail him at email@example.com.
5. When does Dr. Pearl have patient hours?
Dr. Pearl sees patients Monday through Friday by appointment. Walk-ins can sometimes be accommodated.